Guys and Dolls
10th December 2015 – 12th March 2016
Don’t miss the ‘scintillating revival’ (Financial Times) this Christmas as the highly acclaimed Chichester Festival Theatre production of Guys and Dolls heads to the West End for a strictly limited run.
The sizzling New York tale of gamblers, gangsters and nightclub singers will leave you ‘exhilarated’ (The Guardian) with a glorious evening featuring some of Broadway’s greatest show- stopping tunes, including Luck Be A Lady, Sit Down You’re Rockin’ the Boat and My Time Of Day.
Along with dazzling choreography by world-renowned Cuban ballet star Carlos Acosta and Andrew Wright (Singin’ in the Rain and Barnum); direction from the celebrated New Yorker, Gordon Greenberg, this is one feel-good show you won’t want to miss.
For more information and to book tickets, please Click Here.
To celebrate, we have a pair of top price tickets to give away courtesy of our friends at Chichester Festival Theatre and the Savoy Theatre.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Dolls’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Monday 19th October, 2015
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
****Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!****
Prize is valid for Monday – Thursday performances until the 31/01/16, excluding performances between the 18/12/15 and 06/01/16. Prize is as stated and cannot be transferred or exchanged.
Subject to Availability
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.