Win a pair of tickets to see
PETER PAN GOES WRONG
at the Apollo Theatre
4 December, 2015 – 31 January, 2016
The original cast of the West End’s hit comedy The Play That Goes Wrong return to the stage this Christmas in J.M. Barrie’s classic Peter Pan.
Once again the members of the Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society battle against technical hitches, flying mishaps and cast disputes.
Will they ever make it to Neverland?
For the slickest show in the West End this season, DON’T see Peter Pan Goes Wrong!
“Joyful disasters from comedy masters”
Libby Purves BBC Radio 4 / theatrecat.com
“Epic comedy from a seriously gung ho company”
“Hilarious confusion. The physical comedy really tickles the ribs”
Manchester Evening News
For more information and to book tickets, please Click Here.
To celebrate, we have a pair of top price tickets to give away courtesy of our friends at Mischief Theatre.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Pan’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Friday 9th October, 2015
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
****Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!****
Tickets are valid 15-17 December 2015
Subject to Availability
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.