Win a pair of tickets to see
at the Duchess Theatre
Celebrate with The Play that Goes Wrong as they mark their first birthday; the show is prizewinning, loved by critics, laughed at by audiences and now entering its second year at the Duchess Theatre.
Since opening in 2014, the show has been breaking box office records, selling 250,000 tickets to date. 21 international productions are also in development, happening everywhere from South Korea to Brazil.
The show follows the fictitious Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society who are putting on a 1920s murder mystery, but as the title suggests, everything that can go wrong… does!
The accident-prone thespians battle against all odds to make it through to their final curtain call, with hilarious consequences!
The Play That Goes Wrong is guaranteed to leave you aching with laughter after winning an Olivier Award for Best New Comedy in 2015.
For more information and to book tickets, please Click Here.
To celebrate, we have a pair of top price tickets to give away courtesy of our friends at Mischief Theatre.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Cornley’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Thursday 24th September, 2015
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
****Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!****
Prize is valid on Sun– Friday performances until 30thOctober, excluding school holidays.
Subject to Availability
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.