INTO THE WOODS
A Film By Rob Marshall
From director Rob Marshall, the acclaimed filmmaker behind “Chicago” and Disney’s “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides”, comes a modern twist on the beloved fairy tales you thought you knew. Academy Award®-winning actress Meryl Streep (Best Actress, The Iron Lady), leads an all-star cast in this enchanted adventure about daring to venture INTO THE WOODS, available on 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD from 18th May 2015.
This humorous and heartfelt musical follows the classic tales of Cinderella (Anna Kendrick), Little Red Riding Hood (Lilla Crawford), Jack and the Beanstalk (Daniel Huttlestone), and Rapunzel (Mackenzie Mauzy), all tied together by an original story involving a Baker and his Wife (James Corden and Emily Blunt), their wish to begin a family and their interaction with the Witch (Streep), who has put a curse on them. Plots intertwine in a spellbinding mix of song and action as we explore the consequences of the characters’ wishes and quests.
Based on the musical stage production by legendary eight-time Tony, Grammy® and Oscar®-winning composer and lyricist Stephen Sondheim and Tony® winner screenplay writer James Lapine, INTO THE WOODS is the home entertainment event of the year and a real must-see for all the family.
With an incredible selection of never seen before bonus content, including an exclusive original song ‘She’ll Be Back’ performance by Meryl Streep, featurettes on the making of the film alongside your very own Sing-A-Long version of the film, INTO THE WOODS will no doubt cast its spell on you when it arrives on Blu-ray and DVD on 18th May 2015.
To celebrate, we have 1 x Blu-ray copy of the film to give away courtesy of our friends at Walt Disney Home Entertainment.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Woods’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Monday 18th May, 2015
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.