Disney’s Frozen Sing-Along
18-28 February 2015
Disney’s Frozen will be screened at the Dominion Theatre for a limited period from 18th February 2015 in high-definition with onscreen lyrics, allowing audiences to join in, in true sing-along tradition.
Sing-along Frozen is the perfect opportunity for all fans to dress up, “Let it Go” and sing their hearts out with Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, Prince Hans and the mystical trolls!
Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey-teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven-to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom.
Featuring the voices of Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel, “Frozen” is the coolest comedy-adventure ever to hit the big screen.
For more information and to book tickets, please Click Here.
To celebrate, we have one top price family ticket give away courtesy of our friends at Disney and the Dominion Theatre.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Frozen’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Friday 6th February, 2015
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
Valid on all performances until 28 February 2015.
Family ticket consists of four tickets for a minimum of one adult and one child [under 16].
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.