For one day only on Tuesday 12 December 2023, Theatre Royal Drury Lane plays host to My Favorite Things: The Rodgers & Hammerstein 80th Anniversary Concert, featuring a 40-piece orchestra and international stars of the stage and screen, including Joanna Ampil, Michael Ball, Daniel Dae Kim, Maria Friedman, Audra McDonald, Julian Ovenden
, Lucy St. Louis, Aaron Tveit, Marisha Wallace and Patrick Wilson!
To celebrate, we have 3 x pairs of tickets to give away to the 2.30pm matinee performance!
Directed and staged by Tony Award-winning director and choreographer Christopher Gattelli (Lincoln Center Theater’s The King and I, South Pacific), the celebration of the historic partnership of Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II will showcase original arrangements of the most iconic songs from Oklahoma!, Carousel, South Pacific, The King and I, Cinderella and The Sound of Music. In addition, beloved treasures from Allegro, Flower Drum Song, Pipe Dream and State Fair will be performed, some making their UK premiere.
This landmark event features the 40-piece Rodgers & Hammerstein Concert Orchestra, conducted by Simon Lee, along with a West End chamber choir, dance ensemble and surprise guest appearances.
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘MY FAVORITE THINGS’ in the subject line, including your full name, email address, and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click-throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes at 17:00 on Sunday 10th December 2023!
Winners will be notified by email!
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– 18+. UK entries only.