The perennial Christmas Classic SANTA CLAUS: THE MOVIE is available to own now on 4K Ultra HD for the first time from Studiocanal and Park Circus, presented from a magical new 4K restoration.
To celebrate the release, we have 1 x 4K Ultra HD copy of the film to give away!
Directed by Jeannot Szwarc (Supergirl, Jaws 2) from a screenplay by David Newman(Bonnie and Clyde, Superman) and Leslie Newman (Superman, Superman II), and featuring music by the great Henry Mancini (Breakfast at Tiffany’s, The Pink Panther), SANTA CLAUS: THE MOVIE boasts a cracker of a cast including David Huddleston (The Big Lebowski, Blazing Saddles), Dudley Moore (Arthur, 10), John Lithgow (The World According to Garp, Interstellar), Burgess Meredith (Clash of the Titans, Rocky) and Judy Cornwell (Wuthering Heights, ‘Keeping up Appearances’).
There’s no better time to introduce this classic adventure of awe and wonder to a whole new generation of festive film fans.
SANTA CLAUS: THE MOVIE tells the story of how a common woodcutter (David Huddleston) becomes the legendary Father Christmas. With a fantastical toy workshop run by elves and a herd of flying reindeer, Santa Claus has vowed to ensure that all good children are rewarded at Christmas. But the holiday season soon comes under threat when a rebellious but naïve elf called Patch (Dudley Moore) runs away to modern day New York. Lost in a world he doesn’t understand, Patch finds himself being exploited by a villainous toy manufacturer (John Lithgow). Could this be the end of Christmas or will the festive spirit prevail?
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘CLAUS’ in the subject line, including your full name, email address, and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click-throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes at 23:59 on Wednesday 29th November 2023!
Winners will be notified by email!
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– 18+. UK entries only.