TUNE IN to Creepshow for some old-school horror thrills as the critically acclaimed TV series – based on the seminal 1980s cult classic from horror dream team, maestro George A. Romero and virtuoso Stephen King – gets its home entertainment debut courtesy of Acorn Media International.
Following its huge success on Shudder, and to coincide with the premiere of Series Four, the terror filled Creepshow Season One, Two and Three are now available on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital as individual releases, each packed with special features.
Produced by Greg Nicotero (The Walking Dead), the series features a slew of unique horror vignettes from some of the most lauded talent around including Stephen King, as well as his son, writer Joe Hill (NOS4A2), Primetime Emmy® award-winning Rob Schrab (Rick and Morty, Monster House), Josh Malerman (Bird Box) and more.
Creepshow comic books come to life in this anthology series of terrifying tales hosted by the silent ghoul. Haunted dollhouses, werewolves, murderous goblins, villainous trick-or-treaters, the dead and medical marvels are just a few of the things to watch out for – you never know what shocks await you in the next chapter…
To celebrate the release, we have a Blu-ray copy of Creepshow: Season 1 to give away!
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘CREEPSHOW’ in the subject line, including your full name, email address, and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click-throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes at 23:59 on Thursday 12th October 2023!
Winners will be notified by email!
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– 18+. UK entries only.