THE COLLINI CASE, the acclaimed mystery drama based on the international best-seller by Ferdinand von Schirach, is available now on DVD from Peccadillo Pictures.
Directed by Marco Kreuzpaintner, the film stars Elyas M’Barek, Alexandra Maria Lara, Heiner Lauterbach, and Franco Nero.
To celebrate the release, we have 2 x DVD + Book bundles to give away to our readers!
In the film, young attorney lawyer Caspar Leinen (Elyas M’Barek) is assigned his first major case when appointed by the court as a defence counsel to 70-year-old German-Italian Fabrizio Collini (Franco Nero). Quiet and unassuming Collini is accused of killing the respected industrial magnate Hans Meyer (Manfred Zapatka), seemingly without motive.
For Caspar, there is much more at stake than his first big case as a defence lawyer. The victim was not only the grandfather of his childhood sweetheart Johanna (Alexandra Maria Lara) but also a mentor and father figure to him in his youth. Gradually Casper delves deeper into the high-profile case, unravelling the secret troubled past of the family he thought he knew so well.
THE COLLINI CASE is a slick and thrilling courtroom drama inspired by one of the biggest legal scandals in German history.
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘COLLINI’ in the subject line, including your full name, email address, Twitter username* and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click-throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
*You must be following @TheArtsShelf on Twitter to be eligible to win!
Competition closes at 23:59 on Friday 19th November 2021!
Winners will be notified by email!
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– 18+. UK entries only.