Robert Downey Jr. reignites Hugh Lofting‘s classic creation in Stephen Gaghan‘s new fantasy adventure, DOLITTLE, available now on Digital, 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™, and DVD from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
The adventurous tale is brought to life with an all-star cast that includes the voice talents of Academy® Award winner Emma Thompson, Academy® Award winner Rami Malek, Selena Gomez, John Cena, Tom Holland, Ralph Fiennes, Craig Robinson, Kumail Nanjiani, Octavia Spencer, and Marion Cotillard, alongside a live action cast featuring Harry Collett, Michael Sheen, Jim Broadbent, Jessie Buckley and Antonio Banderas.
To celebrate the release, we have 1 x Blu-ray copy of the film to giveaway to our readers!
Robert Downey Jr. electrifies as the man who could talk to animals: DOLITTLE. After losing his wife, he hermits himself away behind the high wall of his manor but is forced to set sail on an epic adventure when the Queen falls gravely ill.
Helping Dolittle in search of a rare cure are his rambunctious animal friends—including Chee-Chee (Malek), an anxious, self-conscious gorilla; Dab-Dab (Spencer), an enthusiastic but bird-brained duck; the bickering duo of cynical, neurotic ostrich Plimpton (Nanjiani) and chilly-but-chill polar bear Yoshi (Cena); as well as a headstrong parrot named Polynesia (Thompson).
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Dolittle’ in the subject line, including your full name, email address and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click-throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes on Wednesday 24th June 2020!
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– UK entries only