DreamWorks Animation and Pearl Studio’s magical action-packed family adventure ABOMINABLE is available to own now on Blu-ray, DVD, 4K Ultra HD and Digital courtesy of Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
To celebrate the release, we have 2 x Blu-ray copies of the film to give away to our readers!
This magical journey is brought to life with the voice talents of Chloe Bennet, Sarah Paulson, Eddie Izzard, Tenzing Norgay Trainor, Albert Tsai, Tsai Chin and Michelle Wong.
ABOMINABLE is written and directed by Jill Culton and co-directed by Todd Wilderman.
From the studio that brought you How to Train Your Dragon, ABOMINABLE follows teenage Yi (Bennet) as she encounters a young Yeti on the roof of her apartment building in China, she and her mischievous friends, Jin (Trainor) and Peng (Tsai), name him “Everest” and embark on an epic quest to reunite the magical creature with his family at the highest point on Earth. But the trio of friends will have to stay one-step ahead of Burnish (Izzard), a wealthy man intent on capturing a Yeti, and zoologist Dr. Zara (Paulson) to help Everest get home.
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Everest’ in the subject line, including your full name, email address and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes on Tuesday 18th February 2020!
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– UK entries only