ONCE UPON A TIME…IN HOLLYWOOD, the blockbuster ninth film from writer and director Quentin Tarantino, is available to own now on Digital Download, 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ and DVD courtesy of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio star as actor Rick Dalton and his longtime friend and stuntman Cliff Booth, alongside Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate and a powerful ensemble cast including: Dakota Fanning, James Marsden, Clifton Collins Jr., Timothy Olyphant, Emile Hirsch, Scoot McNairy, Damian Lewis, Burt Reynolds, and Al Pacino.
To celebrate the release, we have 2 x Blu-ray copies of the film to give away to our readers!
Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt give “explosively funny and emotionally complex performances” as actor Rick Dalton and his longtime friend and stuntman Cliff Booth, alongside Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate in the blockbuster ninth film from writer and director Quentin Tarantino. The story visits 1969 Los Angeles, where everything is changing, as TV star Rick Dalton (DiCaprio) and his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth (Pitt) make their way around an industry they hardly recognise anymore.
ONCE UPON A TIME…IN HOLLYWOOD is out now to Download & Keep, and own on 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ and DVD.
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Dalton’ in the subject line, including your full name, email and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes on Saturday 21st December 2019
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.
– UK entries only