Hailed as one of the best horror TV series in years, the acclaimed Netflix original series, THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE, is available now on Blu-ray™ and DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment.
To celebrate the release of THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE we’re giving you the chance to win a Blu-ray™ copy of the series, packed with special features, including exclusive bonus content including three extended episodes and director commentary from creator and director Mike Flanagan on four episodes.
THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE is the critically acclaimed, modern reimagining of Shirley Jackson’s legendary novel, published in 1959, about five siblings who grew up in the most famous haunted house in America. Now adults, they’re reunited by the suicide of their youngest sister, which forces them to finally confront the ghosts of their pasts… some of which lurk in their minds… and some of which may really be lurking in the shadows of the iconic Hill House.
THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE is available now on Blu-ray™ and DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment.
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Crain’ in the subject line, including your full name, email and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes on Wednesday 30th October 2019
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.