From the dark imaginations of Academy Award winner Guillermo Del Toro and acclaimed director André Øvredal comes the chilling new horror, Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, out in cinemas nationwide on Friday 23rd August courtesy of Entertainment One UK.
Co-written by Dan and Kevin Hageman from a story by del Toro – based on the children’s book series of the same name by Alvin Schwartz – the film stars Zoe Colletti, Michael Garza, Austin Abrams, Gabriel Rush, Austin Zajur, Natalie Ganzhorn, and Dean Norris.
To celebrate the release we have 2 x Merchandise Bundles to give away to our readers!
It’s 1968 in America. Change is blowing in the wind…but seemingly far removed from the unrest in the cities is the small town of Mill Valley where for generations, the shadow of the Bellows family has loomed large. It is in their mansion on the edge of town that Sarah, a young girl with horrible secrets, turned her tortured life into a series of scary stories, written in a book that has transcended time—stories that have a way of becoming all too real for a group of teenagers who discover Sarah’s terrifying home.
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Scary’ in the subject line, including your full name, email and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes on Sunday 1st September 2019
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.