Two powerful Queens battle for one throne in Josie Rourke‘s acclaimed historical drama, Mary Queen of Scots, out now on Digital and available on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, DVD and On Demand on 20 May 2019 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
The film stars Saoirse Ronan as Mary I of Scotland and Margot Robbie as Elizabeth I of England, alongside Jack Lowden, Joe Alwyn, David Tennant, and Guy Pearce.
To celebrate the release, we have 2 x Blu-ray copies of the film to give away to our readers!
Mary Queen of Scots explores the turbulent life of the charismatic Mary Stuart (Ronan). Queen of France at 16, widowed at 18, Mary defies pressure to remarry and instead returns to her native Scotland to reclaim her rightful throne. By birth, she also has a rival claim to the throne of Elizabeth I (Robbie), who rules as the Queen of England. Determined to rule as much more than a figurehead, Mary asserts her claim to the English throne, threatening Elizabeth’s sovereignty. Rivals in power and love, the two Queens make very difficult choices about marriage and children. Betrayal, rebellion and conspiracies within each court imperil both Queens-driving them apart, as each women experiences the bitter cost of power.
Mary Queen of Scots is out now on Digital Download and available on Blu-ray™ and DVD from MAY 20 2019
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Mary’ in the subject line, including your full name, email and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes on Wednesday 22nd May 2019
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.