Journey back to Hogwarts when “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald,” the second of five all new adventures from the Wizarding World™ created by J.K. Rowling, arrives on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, 3D Blu-ray, and DVD on 18 March 2019 and out now on Digital Download.
To celebrate the release, we are giving YOU the chance to win a copy on Blu-ray!
“Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” features an ensemble cast led by Johnny Depp, Eddie Redmayne, Jude Law, Katherine Waterston, Dan Fogler and Alison Sudol.
At the end of the first film, the powerful Dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald (Johnny Depp) was captured by MACUSA (Magical Congress of the United States of America), with the help of Newt. But, making good on his threat, Grindelwald escaped custody and has set about gathering followers, most unsuspecting of his true agenda: to raise pure-blood wizards up to rule over all non-magical beings.
In an effort to thwart Grindelwald’s plans, Albus Dumbledore (Jude Law) enlists his former student Newt Scamander, who agrees to help, unaware of the dangers that lie ahead. Lines are drawn as love and loyalty are tested, even among the truest friends and family, in an increasingly divided wizarding world.
OWN FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD ON DIGITAL DOWNLOAD NOW AND ON 4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAY™, 3D BLU-RAY™ AND DVD MARCH 18.
***** To enter, fill out the form with ‘Beasts’ in the subject line, including your full name, email and contact number. *****
Please Note: Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.
Competition closes on Friday 22nd March 2019
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
©2019 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved. Wizarding World™ Publishing Rights ©J.K. Rowling
WIZARDING WORLD and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and ©Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The competition winner(s) ONLY will be contacted – if successful – to confirm a prize win, after which time all entrant data will be deleted and no records of winners or entrants will be kept on file or stored in any form.