Royal Caribbean International has today released a brand new video unveiling the ‘Ultimate Family Suite’ on its newest ship, Symphony of the Seas, the fourth ship in its Oasis-class series and the world’s largest cruise ship.
The new Ultimate Family Suite is two stories of thrills on every level. Imagination brings this one-of-a- kind home away from home to life with swoon-worthy features, whimsical color schemes and a whole lot of awesome.
The 1,346-square-foot interactive space is designed for both the young and young at heart, providing a space for families to come together during their cruise vacation, while also offering enough room and amenities to relax during that special “me time.”
- Accommodates up to eight guests across the two bedrooms – with a “Magic Door” crawl space in between – and a living room
- In-suite slide, where even the biggest of kids can slide into fun from one level to the next
- Private cinema with an 85-inch HD TV, featuring the ultimate family movie library (streaming services included) and video games on multiple consoles
- LEGO wall, spanning floor to ceiling, for the smallest of aspiring architects
- Hidden nooks to chill and recharge and enjoy some privacy
- Royal Genie, the epitome of an ultimate insider and concierge extraordinaire, on hand to deliver surprise and delights as part of the many services and premium amenities included in the luxurious Royal Suite Class experience
Bringing to life every family’s vacation dreams, Symphony of the Seas offers a playground of thrill and chill experiences carefully designed with guests of all ages in mind.
Families can go head to head in a glow-in- the-dark laser tag adventure, take the plunge down the tallest slide at sea, or soak up some sun after getting drenched on the ship’s epic waterslides and surf simulators, discovering exactly how Symphony of the Seas is the new sound of adventure for the whole family.
The ship’s maiden 7-night Mediterranean voyage departed from Barcelona, Spain (its homeport for the summer) on Saturday 7 April, 2018, visiting Palma de Mallorca, Spain; Provence, France; and Florence/Pisa, Rome and Naples, Italy.
From 10 November, the ship will move to its year-round homeport, Miami, Florida, making Symphony of the Seas the first new Oasis Class ship to sail from the cruise capital of the world using Royal Caribbean’s new state-of-the-art Terminal A.
The 7-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises will call on Perfect Day at CocoCay, Royal Caribbean’s newly revealed destination in the Bahamas.
For more information, and to book your trip, please Click Here.