Shaftesbury Avenue, London
Currently Booking To April 2016!
Now in its record breaking 7th year, THRILLER LIVE is a spectacular concert created to celebrate the career of the world’s greatest entertainer.
‘QUITE LITERALLY, THRILLING’, The Stage
Already seen by over three million people in over 30 countries, THRILLER LIVE continues to moonwalk around the world, taking you on a visual, audio and electrifying journey through the magic of Michael’s 40 year musical history.
Experience over two hours of non-stop hits from pop to rock, soul to disco in a show that pays homage to Jackson’s legendary live performances and innovative dance moves executed with flair, precision and passion in a show that you will never forget.
Expect your favorite songs delivered by an exceptionally talented cast and band, including: I Want You Back, ABC, Can You Feel It, Off The Wall, The Way You Make Me Feel, Smooth Criminal, Beat It, Billie Jean, Dirty Diana, Bad, Rock With You, They Don’t Care About Us, Dangerous, Heal The World.
For more information and to book tickets, please Click Here.
To celebrate, we have a pair of top price tickets to give away courtesy of our friends at Thriller Live and the Lyric Theatre.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Thriller’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Tuesday 8th September, 2015
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
****Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!****
Prize is valid Monday-Thursday until 1st November. Subject to availability.
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.