RIVE Productions presents
THE DOG, THE NIGHT AND THE KNIFE
by Marius Von Mayenburg, Translated by Maja Zade
A hot August night. M finds himself at the dead end of a dark and deserted street, where everything has decayed and time has stopped.
Hurled into a nightmare world, where wolves prowl, hunger is everywhere, and nothing is quite what it seems, M does the only logical thing: he runs.
The Dog, The Night and The Knife is a darkly funny and absurd play is by critically acclaimed German playwright, Marius von Mayenburg.
For more information and to book tickets, please Click Here.
To celebrate, we have one pair of top price tickets to give away, courtesy of our friends at the Arcola Theatre.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Knife’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Friday 10th October, 2014
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Prize is valid on Monday – Friday until 18 October 2014
Subject to availability.
Prize is as stated and cannot be transferred or exchanged.
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.