A Film By Erik Skjoldbjærg
On Blu-ray and DVD from August 4th, 2014
The thrills come from the deep as the director of Insomnia and the producerof Headhunters deliver the taut brilliance of PIONEER to Blu-ray and DVD from August 4th, 2014 courtesy of Arrow Films.
Set in the early 1980s at the beginning of the Norwegian oil boom, PIONEER sees the authorities racing to harness gas and oil deposits in the North Sea by laying a pipeline at a depth of more than 500 metres.
Petter (Aksel Hennie – Headhunters) is obsessed with reaching the bottom of the Norwegian Sea and has the discipline and strength to take on the mission. But when a tragic accident changes everything, Petter embarks on a dangerous journey with no idea who is pulling the strings – until his very life is at stake.
With support from Wes Bentley (The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, American Beauty) and Stephen Lang (Avatar, Public Enemies), Hennie delivers a powerhouse performance in what is surely one of the most brilliantly realised deep sea thrillers ever seen.
A must for fans of Scandinavian drama, PIONEER is just as essential for those more comfortable at the edge of their seats.
Release Date: 4 August, 2014
Pre-order Blu-ray Now (click image to buy):
Pre-order DVD Now (click image to buy):
To celebrate the release of ‘Pioneer‘, we have 2 x Blu-ray copies of the film to give away courtesy of our friends at Arrow Films.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Pioneer’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Friday 8th August, 2014
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
[…] Click To Enter […]
Comments are closed.